Monday, March 24, 2008

The morning after The Ressurection

I should be asleep right now. Well, not that I have a bedtime, it’s just my body and my mind never seem to be on one accord. MJ fell asleep an hour or two ago. She was trying to stay up with me but her little body gave out, as determined as her mind was she just couldn’t hang. I tucked her in again just now. I think I love her the most while she is asleep, is that a bad thing? Lol. Anyways, I just drew out [what I named], “My Perfect Master Plan/Idea.” It came out to be a complicated mess just like my love life but somewhere in the middle it all comes together to create the ending I haven’t exactly completed. All it took was an old poster paper, a pen, and my dreams… I like it. I might just take a picture of it and post it along with this short blog-- well, maybe… just don’t count on it or anything. Anyways, I’m just about defeated after all, my body wins tonight but trust me my mind is far more clever than this, till tomorrow night,

Chantaya aka 3n1 aka the dragonfly (-:

P.S. thank you Jesus

No comments: