Friday, June 27, 2008

Beach Ona Friday...

So yeah... here I am at Santa Monica beach ona friday (typical
california behavior right) and its not so bad at all... good things of
the day? I randomly found travis mccoys blog (just google it) and that
pretty much lead me to some brand new music... so I gotta lotta
downloadin to do when I get to the house... ill get some shitty sidekick
pictures in here as well... lol I can't wait for the OTA update so I can
start grabbin videos of the silly shit we get into... im pretty much
flyin solo on this mission (no other ng members in attendance) as well
as gettin kinda turnt up (drunk) and the chicks we're with are tryna get
us to bbq some hot dogs lol... so we'll see what happens... and ill have
another update before/when we get on the freeway... we'll work it out
--
Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick®

No comments: