Saturday, June 28, 2008

Killing Myself Slowly.

Is what I assume im doing lol... slowly dying as drink and party all
night then wake up early the next morning to complete "civil"
activities... but considering as how im twenty, I figure I still have
time to do it all and come out reasonably sane. So after the beach
yesterday i got to the house and Tried to sleep. (Keyword there is
"try") Didn't go so swell. 6 calls and 50 aims later I found myself in
the middle of a party in Highland... (Horrid sidekick pictures inbound)
didn't really know anybody except the people I came with lol but hey.
Everyone was drunk, everyone was happy, some people were ever swiimin
lol and there wasn't any drama til the very end... all in all a good
night... moving right along... I get home at four am and then im up at 9
moving around. 12:30 im off to the kat williams show, I wish this thing
had a better camera but oh well... can't get everything u want right.
With any luck the OTA update will hit today and ill have some horrible
video to post right along with the horrible pictures I have. Should be a
good night, I think ill try to stay away from the fire water tonight
lol. Peace folks, NG up!
--
Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick®

No comments: